Memento inkpads, dew drops and refills
Memento Ink pad
Memento is a Dye ink, a fastdrying ink that does not fade with good coverage. The ink can also be used on glossy paper.
The inkpad has a solid felt underground with a tight woven tissue topside, that does not fray when used direct to paper.
It is a waterbased ink, which makes it suitable to colour images with water and a pinsel.
Characteristics of Dye inks:
- Solid felt ink pad with a layer of fabric over it
- The ink is thin and transparent
- Absorbs in the paper
- Dries very fast
- The colour of the pad is usually darker than the colour of the print
- It may be a bit harder to see if the stamp is inked well
- On darker paper (like craft paper) the print is less visible because the ink is absorbed
- Not suitable for heat embossing
Memento inkpads are available in two sizes: the dew drop, a small drop-shaped pad, and the normal inkpads of 7 x 10 cm. There are also refills available.